200 Brannan Street #139
- Only single-level (non-Penthouse) 1 bedroom unit at 200 Brannan
- 817 square feet (per tax records)
- Large open floor plan
- 1 bedroom / 1 full bathroom
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Exposed concrete
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Gas range
- Stainless steel refrigerator
- Walk-in pantry
- TWO exclusive terraces facing Delancey Street
- Air conditioning
- No neighboring unit above, below or on either side
- Common area garden
- Full-service building
- 24-hour door person
- Fitness center
1 car parking
- Steps away from the Financial District, Ferry Building, Farmers Market, World-Class Restaurants and Oracle Park
- Easy access to Muni, CalTrain and Freeways.
HOA Dues: $643.98/month
Some of the best weather in all of San Francisco can be claimed by South Beach. Found at the foot of the Oakland Bay Bridge, and bracketed by the Embarcadero and the Giants baseball stadium, this is exciting stretch of waterfront city is one of San Francisco's great walking neighborhoods. An affluent area, there are a large number of converted warehouses as well as new construction catering to luxury condos, luxury high rises, and luxury lofts. Take a morning walk to work, or visit the ballpark, or climb aboard your yacht - all of it within your grasp in this enticing section of the city.
Relaxing weekend mornings bring residents down from the high rises to walk dogs, or take a run along the Embarcadero where public art and bayside breezes are all part of the restorative setting. Catch a breakfast at the Ferry Building, while you enjoy the vibrant weekly farmers market. Find a robust cup of Blue Bottle Coffee, and a hunk of intoxicating cheese from Cowgirl Creamery. Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, plus the world-famous SF MOMA, are all part of the local cultural universe that surrounds life here. YBCA delivers daring theater, dance, music and film.
The finest in urban cuisine can be found along these block, including Lulu, Azie, South Park Cafe, Delancey Street. Find a boat rental at City Kayak and explore the city by water.
South Beach is luxurious city life at your fingertips, and nothing less.
CompasscalDRE# 01435932415.425.1516 direct